As detailed in the previous email we have sessions available at Bedale Leisure Centre on Thursday evenings from 1st September 2020. These sessions are in addition to the existing subscriptions of members – designed to allow members to access more pool time and specialist equipment (when permitted)
FIRST SESSION THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020
- 7pm to 8pm PAYGO Sessions Available
- Sessions have been secured at Bedale Leisure Centre at an additional cost to the club.
- Maximum number 20 swimmers
- Starting blocks will be used once permitted with Swim England guidance
- These sessions will operate on a first come, first served basis for all members in Development Junior, Development Senior, Senior 1, Senior 2 and Senior 3.
- For Development Squad Swimmers the session rate will be £6 Due to the cancellation of the Saturday morning and Monday morning sessions Senior Squad members will receive a subsidy rate of £5 per session.
- For those who have a Friday evening development squad subscription they will also receive the same rate.
- Online booking is available now via https://forms.gle/shXQMQyaDTAZ7cyC6
- Sessions will be reviewed for cost effectiveness
- Once booked on a session fees will remain due regardless of attendance, unless sufficient notice is provided for your space to be filled.
These sessions will allow us to develop skills further and utilise facilities not available to us at Northallerton Leisure Centre. Use of our custom built starting blocks will be utlised once the guidance from the governing body permits. This will provide the necessary provision of competitive start training as we are currently limited by design constraints at Northallerton.
Members can sign up a week at a time by submitting multiple responses to the form and also can sign up in blocks. Payment will be due on each night of the session via a sealed envelope.