Good afternoon all,
I have spent the majority of time this morning working with the leisure centre management to ensure that everything is ready for our return to the pool next week. It has been confirmed by government that leisure centre can reopen on Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Our existing training plan will resume on this date.Please ensure that you have checked your squad on the membership system (https://membership.nasc.co.uk/) and training time(s) on the link below
Changes to operations
- Face coverings must be worn by all swimmers whilst entering the centre, these can be removed once bags have been dropped off.
- Face coverings must be worn by all club volunteers whilst in the building
- Face coverings must be worn by the coaching team whilst entering the centre and moving around communal areas, once on poolside these can be removed.
- As it stands the governing body, Swim England, have not released any guidance about over-18 training in Tier2 for the sport. Unfortunately until we receive this, over-18’s will not be permitted to train with the club. We hope that the guidance will be positive and will change this stance significantly.
- NASC will continue to operate a no spectator policy during these times to allow for space for swimmers ingress/egress, using the changing village would significantly reduce our operational maximum numbers in the pool.
Bookable sessions for this week are available below:
- Wednesday Senior 1 – https://membership.myswimmingclub.uk/nore/sessions/booking/book?session=300465&date=2020-12-02
- Thursday Senior – https://membership.myswimmingclub.uk/nore/timetable/booking/book?session=300454&date=2020-12-03
- Thursday Development – https://membership.myswimmingclub.uk/nore/sessions/booking/book?session=300467&date=2020-12-02
- Friday Senior 1 – https://membership.myswimmingclub.uk/nore/sessions/booking/book?session=300468&date=2020-12-04
As previously we require some support in ensuring that swimmers are registered and social distancing is maintained.
If you are available to support in this coming week please email the club on email@example.com
Christmas Training Break – Suspended
We have worked with the centre to ensure that as much of the time lost during this lockdown can be completed during the usual club training break. We will be instead operating a revised training schedule inline with centre opening times to compensate for the training down time.
A full training calendar will be published closer to the time
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding