NASC start back this evening (Wednesday 2nd December 2020). Please ensure that you have checked your squad on the membership system (https://membership.nasc.co.uk/) and training time(s) on the link below
Just a few reminders to keep everyone safe! Please go through with members.
- Wear a face covering
- Everyone in the centre is expected to wear a face covering when entering the centre. This can be removed when instructed to do so by the volunteers or coaching team. It should be left on top of your bag during the session for ease of access once you have finished swimming
- All volunteers must wear a face covering inside the centre
- All coaches must wear a face covering whilst in communal areas around the centre
- Be on time for sessions
- This means arriving 5-10 minutes before the advertised start time. Being late impacts on our ability to ensure groups can move off poolside in a COVID secure way.
- If you are going to be late please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise on the best plan of action
- Bring your own kit
- NASC have limited kit available to borrow, the cleaning protocol makes it hard to offer kit
- Please ensure that you have all the equipment mentioned on the clubs website https://main.nasc.co.uk/training/kit-list/
- Members should have drinks bottles for the session. NASC coaches will not be able to fill these up for members
- Hats and goggles on
- This must be done immediately before leaving the viewing area.
- Members will not be asked to complete this task more than once
- members who cannot follow this instruction will be asked to leave
- Mingling at the end of the lanes at the start of a session is our biggest risk point, enter the pool immediately once on poolside.
- Social Distancing
- This must be maintained in and out of the pool
- There should be no waiting at the end of the lanes as a skive opportunity
- Rotation of swimmers once a rep/set is completed is essential
- Members must stand 2m apart whilst receiving instruction
- All volunteers must adhere to these rules