I just wish to provide you with a very brief update about what has been going on at NASC. Members of the committee and coaching team have been very busy behind the scenes ensuring that we are ready for a return to the pool.
Swim England are set to release their re-opening guidance on Monday 15th June. There is an anticipated start date of 4th July 2020.
The timeline for our planning is as follows
- As a Hambleton League we have already met to discuss our shared negotiations with the council, a collaborative response to the anticipated measures has been submitted with further collaboration planned on release of the guidance.
- As a committee we are meeting on Tuesday 16th June to discuss the guidance and formulate our own risk assessments, action plans and guidance for members.
- During the W/C 16th June we have been told to expect correspondence from HDC
- The Hambleton League plan to meet on Tuesday 23rd June to formally respond to correspondence from HDC.
- Between 23rd June and 29th June a meeting will be held between NASC and Northallerton Leisure Centre on site to ensure safe operations on a potential return to the pool on 4th July.
- Members will have all training plans communicated to them no later than the 29th June. These will be subject to change with evolving guidance.
- The Moors League plan to meet on Tuesday 30th June.
- Members will have all league and competition plans no later than Monday 6th July. These will be subject to change with evolving guidance.
We aim to host a number of Swimmer Socials on Zoom throughout the next few weeks. The first meeting will be Monday 22nd June at 8pm for all swimmers and families in the club. I aim to get some discussion going, have a bit of a quiz.
There will then be a second catch up on Monday 29th June at 8pm with a similar layout.
Details of the Zoom meeting will be posted on email in the coming days.
A reminder that TeamUnify has now gone, please do not use any of the previous TeamUnify emails to respond as we will not be able to pick them up.
Full contact details below
Website – https://nasc.co.uk
General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Davison (Chairman) – email@example.com
Angela Wilkin (Treasurer) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Ient (Head Coach) – email@example.com 07427789610
Membership System Change
For a number of years the club have been using a platform called Team Unify. As a committee we have reviewed the platforms functionality and cost viability. We have opted to migrate systems to a different package. Over the coming weeks you will receive directions on how to sign up to the package. Emails from this system will arrive from firstname.lastname@example.org I strongly recommend adding this to your safe senders list.
The system has the capabilities to process Direct Debits, online gala payments and annual renewal payments. We hope to launch these features over time once we have got to grips with the current COVID-19 situation. The system is used by a number of clubs in the North East and has plenty of new features in the pipeline. Please ignore any DD information on the system for now as we are not using this aspect of the system. Standing orders will remain in place.
Previous News Articles
All previous emails sent out during this pandemic are on the clubs news page