- NASC return to pool date will be on or shortly after 4th July. This is subject to government guidance allowing the reopening of leisure centres, and the leisure centre being ready to accommodate customers.
- NASC are currently reviewing operating procedures and risk assessments to ensure that we meet the governing body guidance.
- As part of the return to pool plan we need to plan our training offer so we can conduct further risk assessments, plan a training schedule and assess financial viability. It is also worth noting at this stage our anticipated vision for the return…
- Swimmer numbers per training session will be significantly limited inline with the guidance released from the governing body
- Spectating of training sessions will be inline with the guidance
- Swimmers will be most likely asked to arrive ‘beach ready’ to sessions
- Training sessions have been planned as a gradual fitness regime with a significant focus on skills and stroke mechanics
- We will not be able to lend equipment out during sessions or allow members to borrow from others
- The risk assessments completed will be reviewed every month as a minimum expectation and inline with any new guidance released
- NASC are liaising with other local clubs to share best practice where appropriate
- Members are requested to complete the survey.
Should you require assistance completing this form or have further questions please email the clubs general email contact firstname.lastname@example.org.