Thank you all for remaining so positive about our return to the pool! We are really looking forward to welcoming you back
If you have not yet signed up to the membership system please do so!
Gala paperwork and other club forms are not allowed to be displayed in the centre due to it being a ‘high contact point’. Please sign up ASAP to ensure that you recieve all communication and also
Expected Guidance and Returns
Before members return to the pool there are a number of tasks that members are expected to complete – members will not be able to return to training unless all steps have been taken by the swimmer/parents/carers. Without the details being completed
- PLEASE DO THIS ASAP Swimmers Health Survey – https://forms.gle/
- Members may need questions following up by the Head Coach to ensure a safe return to the pool
- Review the documentation as distributed by the club attached to this email. A summary video is available on https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- The club guidance document is summarised in the video but contains more in depth guidance for all to follow
- The clubs risk assessment is also briefly covered in the video but should be read also
- Swim Englands latest guidance is also attached
- All guidance remains subject to change and will be placed on the club website for reference in due course
- Restart/Amend/Continue all standing orders to the club for 1st August. Please also ensure the date of all standing orders is the 1st of the month.
- If you are unsure as to how much you should be paying please email email@example.com
- Complete a declaration form once the paperwork has been reviewed – https://forms.gle/
We also strongly advise that all members attend a return to pool meeting on Zoom. The details will be posted on the mornings of the meetings for enhanced security, if you are unable to attend please can contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Wednesday – 22nd July @ 7.30pm* will be followed by the weekly club quiz
- Thursday – 23rd July @ 6pm
- Thursday – 23rd July @ 7.30pm
- Friday – 24th July @ 6pm
- Friday – 24th July @ 7.30pm
A FAQ page will be set up following the first meeting, and maintained throughout, on https://main.nasc.co.uk/index.
Club fees are due 1st August 2020.
- Members should return to paying their subscription prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, if you are unsure please email email@example.com and one of us will get back to you ASAP
- Members should consider paying the ‘squad fees’ listed on the clubs website to provide flexibility in their training patterns over the summer break
- NASC will monitor attendance to all sessions and compare this against subscriptions. If you attend different days/times/hours to what is specified on your membership paperwork you will be invoiced per session at the PAYGO rate of £5 per session (a session is typically defined as an hour scheduled on the training plan)
- University students returning to the pool can attend training at the PAYGO rate. They will have to ensure that they have an active Swim England membership.
- Standing order dates should be set to the first of each month to ensure easier accounting for the club volunteers
Return to Pool Timetable
This is currently being finalised and should be completed by close of play Monday 20th July. This will be posted on the clubs news page https://main.nasc.co.uk/index.
Dryside provision will be altered this week to ensure that we are in a position to deliver the ‘return to pool’ plan.
Senior squad will only have dryside on Monday 20th July. No other sessions will run until the timetable aforementioned is implemented.
Development squad will only have dryside on Friday 24th July. No other sessions will run until the timetable aforementioned is implemented.
As ever if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with the clubs general email address firstname.lastname@example.org