Senior Squad Dry side Training
- 6pm to 7pm Boys
- 7pm to 8pm Girls
To ensure that we are COVID-19 secure please adhere to the following guidelines
- 2m Social distancing must be observed by all participants and coaches
- Upon entry you will be allocated to a group of no more than 5 athletes with a coach to supervise
- You should bring your own drink bottle
- The sessions will not involve equipment initially
- You should come in suitable fitness attire (no flip flops/sliders
- If you wish to use a mat for exercises please bring your own (we are on grass so shouldn’t be much need)
- There are no toilet facilities as the centre and school are closed
- Parents should not enter the training area and should not be ‘spectating’ from the boundary where possible. This helps us mitigate further covid-19 supervision
- If you have any COVID-19 related symptoms, or a member of your household demonstrates them, or track and trace have asked you to isolate. You should not attend dry side training.
- Any member who is clinically at risk, or has underlying health conditions which make you at risk should also not attend dry side training without speaking to a medical practitioner and the Head Coach prior.
Swimmer Catch Up